Yup, another Emperor

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

I just love these new kits, if possible I wouldn't turn another kit. NOT possible.:(

This one is a Stonite Malachite.
Wayne

200511341244_DSCN5287green.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
All of these Emporers you've been showing are magnificent, Wayne. Each better than its predecessor. This one is tops in my book.

Ron Mc

Wayne,
Beautiful pen! The gold accents with the green are fantastic. Great job.

Deere41h

Wayne...Another keeper. That is really nice, I like the Malachite. What a great color. Guess I'm going to have to break down and buy some of these kits.

wayneis

Thank you Lou and everyone, these are really fun to make. If anyone is up for a challange (and I mean this in a good way) purchase a set of these blanks from Tangboy. They can be tricky but if you can turn Inlace with success you can turn these, in fact in my opinion these are a little easier. Just use very sharp tools and take light cuts. A good way to turn this or the Inlace is with the burr that you get on your tool from sharpening it, just pull the tool instead of pushing it and again take light cuts.

Wayne

Darley

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Thank you Lou and everyone, these are really fun to make. If anyone is up for a challange (and I mean this in a good way) purchase a set of these blanks from Tangboy. They can be tricky but if you can turn Inlace with success you can turn these, in fact in my opinion these are a little easier. Just use very sharp tools and take light cuts. A good way to turn this or the Inlace is with the burr that you get on your tool from sharpening it, just pull the tool instead of pushing it and again take light cuts.

Wayne

Wayne do you have is web site please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom