YoYoSpin Inspired

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

Sorry, Ed, I just couldn't help myself! Both of these are my homebrew PR. The first is Black Pearl, the second is Slate Blue Pearl.

20058441931_black_pearlSL.jpg

Yes, these are slimlimes... well,

20058442055_slate_blue_pearlSL.jpg

sort of. New bushings and they are both a bit proud at the nib end, but not as abruptly as the pic suggests.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ben

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Sorry, Ed, I just couldn't help myself! Both of these are my homebrew PR. The first is Black Pearl, the second is Slate Blue Pearl.
AWESOME PENS!
Why be sorry? Ed continues to be one of our MOST inspiring artists in this amazing group! I can't tell you how many times a pen of mine has been influenced by YoYoSpin's flair, and style... Mockery is the highest form of flattery! Great job to you both!

20058452935_well%20done.gif

Ben

Great looking designs, the slate blue pearl shows the pearl better in the pic. How does the blue wdesign feel to hold. Looks like the bump at the nib may extend too far up to be comfortable?

alamocdc

Thanks, Steve and Ed! I truly appreciate all the comments. Yes, Steve, there has certainly been a lot of "Wow!" with these two. No kidding, Ed! And I thought small beads were difficult enough on wood! Slow and easy, and very sharp tools! Scary sharp to quote Tom (OldGriz). I may not tackly any more like these for a while. My nerves need a rest. [:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom