Your moment of Zen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cschimmel

cschimmel

American Zen, This is a nice size pen to do the flag on. People seem to go to it very quickly when set out with other pens.

Attachments

• IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 254
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
That is a great looking pen. One concern I have is, does the magnetic part of the pen have issue have an impact for those of us that carry our phones in our pockets? I would love to start making these but we all have a pen and a phone in our pocket or purse.
( pen, pocket, phone, purse......thats a lot of p's.....lol )

Dan Masshardt

That is a great looking pen. One concern I have is, does the magnetic part of the pen have issue have an impact for those of us that carry our phones in our pockets? I would love to start making these but we all have a pen and a phone in our pocket or purse. ( pen, pocket, phone, purse......thats a lot of p's.....lol )

Of course that's a question about the kit not this design.

I think credit cards are the bigger practical concern than phones.

JP61

Chad,
Your pen looks really nice!

I'm pretty sure I've seen that blank for sale somewhere, just not sure where. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and what material is it made of?

Dan Masshardt

Chad, Your pen looks really nice! I'm pretty sure I've seen that blank for sale somewhere, just not sure where. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and what material is it made of?

Psi and exotic blanks is carrying them but both are out if stock. It's actually 2 blanks that you had to cut and out together for a single tube pen.

JP61

Chad, Your pen looks really nice! I'm pretty sure I've seen that blank for sale somewhere, just not sure where. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and what material is it made of?

Psi and exotic blanks is carrying them but both are out if stock. It's actually 2 blanks that you had to cut and out together for a single tube pen.

Thanks Dan!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager

We had some for a while that Ken made for the Zen. Will have to touch base with him and see if he will make them again, for us. Will also fit on our new "ZAP cap" pen!!!

Thanks!!!!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
You mean you have NOT seen it????

Been up for nearly half an hour!! A Thanksgiving surprise---couple more surprises coming.

I'll start a thread on Exotics---so the anti-ad forces feel good!

Top Bottom