Your Hearts Desire.....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

My two favorite thingy's..:biggrin: to make!
4703113888_ffd9662b45.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CharlesH

Hey Toni,

Life is all about finding time to do what makes us feel good and being with inspired people!

I'd like to point out I really appreciate your work, the level of details is incredible! I am curious and really interested in making pens with clay!

If you are ever interested in making blanks in darker colors, black background or some sort, red roses, barbed wires, kinda in the pain and love scheme, count me in!!!

I seen the black and white blanks on exoticblanks but I did not have the time to buy it, it was already sold! I wanna make a fountain Gent in black Ti. :)

Charles

Jgrden

You are a true artist. I could never exercise the patience needed for the detail. Sometimes I think I should be selling used cars as a hobby.

Toni

If you are ever interested in making blanks in darker colors, black background or some sort, red roses, barbed wires, kinda in the pain and love scheme, count me in!!!

Not really into pain:biggrin:living in New Zealand is enough for me.. I have been working on black background with a red rose on it...just cant get it to look right for me.. Barbed wire is definatly NOT happening at least on purpose. I will be making more of the black/white kai blanks.

"filigree thingy's" under the clay?

Gary there were NO "thingy's" injured/used in this pendant:tongue:

Actually I took the photos yesturday of the set finally got the pen kit together and had a chance to photograph, pure coquientadink that Gary posted his..

Rmartin

You work is always top notch, but really pisses me off is how great your photos look:biggrin:

Can you tell me what type of photo set up you use?

What camera? I have a sony cybershot, but it doesn't allow for white balance settings, so I can't for the life of me get a white background. I think I'm ready to buy a new camera, because it can't be me, right?:biggrin:

What brand/kind of lighting do you use? I've tried a light tent with several types of bulbs with no consistant success.

Toni

You work is always top notch, but really pisses me off is how great your photos look:biggrin:

Can you tell me what type of photo set up you use?

What camera? I have a sony cybershot, but it doesn't allow for white balance settings, so I can't for the life of me get a white background. I think I'm ready to buy a new camera, because it can't be me, right?:biggrin:

What brand/kind of lighting do you use? I've tried a light tent with several types of bulbs with no consistant success.

:biggrin::biggrin:I think you complemented me somewhere in that hostile post..LOL

Camera is a Sony Cyber Shot from 2001 pretty old by camera standards and I love it!! should get a new one...but I know how to work it only took 8 years. As for the white background...its a secret and I may need to kill you if I tell you.... Lighting sucks here I use whatever I have. never outside as its ALWAYS windy. No REAL Light tent..LOL Will need to email you to explain it, because If I do it on here the comments are going to be shocking!! I do use a tripod!!
http://http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/sony/sony_dscs85.asp

Rmartin

:biggrin::biggrin:I think you complemented me somewhere in that hostile post..LOL

Camera is a Sony Cyber Shot from 2001 pretty old by camera standards and I love it!! should get a new one...but I know how to work it only took 8 years. As for the white background...its a secret and I may need to kill you if I tell you.... Lighting sucks here I use whatever I have. never outside as its ALWAYS windy. No REAL Light tent..LOL Will need to email you to explain it, because If I do it on here the comments are going to be shocking!! I do use a tripod!!
http://http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/sony/sony_dscs85.asp

Naw, not hostile at all, just kidding around.

Sound like you're using the same camera I am. I have an older model 7.2 Cybershot. I would really like to know your lighting style. Feel free to PM me, or my email is:

rmartin@fountaincityfurniture.com

Toni

Naw, not hostile at all, just kidding around.

I would really like to know your lighting style. Feel free to PM me, or my email is:

I knew you were joking around:biggrin:But you gotta say pretty please with sugar on top if you REALLY want me to tell you how I do my photos:tongue:

Toni

LMFAO :laugh::laugh: I haven't heard coquientadink in a long time, let alone how to spell it:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just full of surprises!! Give me some time and I can pull a few more out of my fanny:eek:

AMOS!! WHATCH OUT FOR THE SHARKS!!!

Anything for my fellow Southern Hemisphere partner in crime:biggrin: I am sure we can arrange for me to bring them to you in person:)

TurnaPen

Toni, bring what in person--- the sharks!!:eek::eek:, ok ok I know, you meant the pens and pendants!:biggrin:, I almost started with New zealand type jokes that they have come up with in Aussiie land, but I think we better leave that for another time, maenwhile we all drool over the pendant! Amos:)

Toni

Amos~I would love to hear New Zealand jokes I can use them on my friends here!! LOL Yes the rivarly between Australia and New Zealand runs deep!!!

Top Bottom