You bring the gun, I will bring the bullets.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ruby pen turning

Being as the .50 Cal machine gun bullet is my best seller (almost my only seller) in the here parts I thought I should get to makin. These are 2/3 of what I have bought and what I have made. They are not the most fun pen to make, but you gotta do what you gotta do. some are made from full blanks cut into 3 parts and some are cutoffs from other pens.
Thanks for looking.
IMG_7500.JPG

IMG_7506.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

Very cool! Very colorful bunch! I used to shoot the heck out of those 50 cals.

Jgrden

Wonderful looking pens. I cannot resist: you find a rope and I'll find a tree. eh, eh, eh.

Get it? ..find a tree.

RogerH

Great looking bunch of 50 cals. I sell quite a lot of those too, but my best seller by far is dark camo, then light cam, then red, white and blue. I didn't see many camo in your bunch.

Yeah, 50 cal aren't the most fun to make, especially when you have to make that many. Actually, I like making the first 4 or 5 of any big batch, but by the time you get to #10 or so, it begins to feel more like work and not as much like fun and creativity.

Here's to hoping that you start selling other kinds of pens, so you get to mix it up a bit. In the meantime, you make some awsome looking 50 cals !!

Top Bottom