York Gum Zen Pen ...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kaspar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gomeral

Hmmm, I ended up with "Sorghum zemppin" ...

I wound up with, "thatthatthatthatthat." :tongue:

Beautiful pen, though - I've been avoiding the Zen for some reason, you've given me a good reason to reconsider!

daniel

Kaspar

Gorgeous piece of wood/burl, that longer body shows it well.

That's what I like about the kits that give up fancy finials to allow more wood. It's definitely something to have in the arsenal.

BTW, I'm looking forward to doing some mandrel-less turning when my order gets here (today, I hope.) I'll most likely be ordering more stuff from you this week.

its_virgil

Nice pen...york gum is a favorite. The magnetic zen is a bit gimmicky, but it is much better than its screw cap cousin...which doesn't stay screwed on....I could say mine have each sort of "twisted off".:biggrin: I only make the magnetic cap version now.
Do a good turn daily~
Don

I've felt the same way. It is kind of "gimmicky" with the magnetic cap. You have to be careful not to put it near anything sensitive to magnetism. But I like the length, and the cap is convenient.

furini

absolutely gorgeous - the blank, the finish, the pen. An inspiration! How do you get that fantastic finish on wood???

stewart

bitshird

I've also been avoiding it and the stretch, after seeing your pen, I do believe I'll try a couple before I do my next show, they really do show off the wood nicely. And that was a pretty piece of wood to show.

Top Bottom