Yesterday's projects

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from AirportFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirportFF

Did these two Barons yeterday. Still trying to master the CA finish.

Afzelia Sterling Silver Baron
2006312173550_afzeliasterlingbaron.jpg

Buckeye Black Titanium Baron
2006312173635_buckeyeblacktibaron.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jssmith3

nice looking pens, I think your doing great with the CA finish. Are you using boiled linseed oil with the CA? I also just recently purchased some TSW from Jim Lambert and I use that after I am finished with the MM and it looks fantastic. You should give it a try.
Janet

AirportFF

Thanks for the comments

Yea I've been using the BLO with the CA then MM. I don't have a buffing setup yet so that's why it's not glass like like Fangar gets with his. (I feel like throwing my stuff out when I look at his) On some pens I prefer the less glossy look. Some that I have done feels too plastic. But you can't beat the durability.

wood-of-1kind

Don't worry Clint,
your BUFFING SHAFT is en route. I am very confident that you will like the 'shine' of your pens when you try it. Hang in there.

-Peter-[:)]

AirportFF

Originally posted by wood-of-1kind
<br />Don't worry Clint,
your BUFFING SHAFT is en route. I am very confident that you will like the 'shine' of your pens when you try it. Hang in there.

-Peter-[:)]

I didn't mean that as a dig at you. I forgot it was coming from the great white north, and I'm impatient by nature.[:D]

Fangar

Pens look nice. Your photo setup is looking great too. I mioght suggest just a bit more light (Source to bring ut the shine), but they are very clear and well laid out. Great work.

Fangar

AirportFF

Originally posted by Fangar
<br />Pens look nice. Your photo setup is looking great too. I mioght suggest just a bit more light (Source to bring ut the shine), but they are very clear and well laid out. Great work.

Fangar

Thanks.
Believe it or not I'm using an old Sony Mavica camera. The one that you put a floppy disc in. With a wide angle lens. My $15 light box, and some aluminum work lights with 100w daylight bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom