Yesterday I was "stoned" Tru- stone that is

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Trying to build back up my inventory for the spring as at the last show had sold most of my Tru-stone and M3 damascus.Yes thats what Ed calls an OOOPS band in the last picture, while turning the Damascus I ran across one of the dreaded air holes that went all the way to the tube and about 1/4 inch wide.
All comments welcome,good or bad. The pictures were taken on my Fugi fine pix S3000 which might be for sale when I get my new Canon.

2008414231514_1.jpg

3 different Turquoise Tru Stones

2008414231654_1.jpg

Black/Gold,Red black and Blue Lapis Tru Stones

2008414231855_DSCF0001-1.jpg

White Turquoise Tru Stone and Damascus M3

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Neodon1

Wow, they look awlsome, I just got some of
those Tru-ly beautiful blanks and cant wait
to mate them with some Statesmans to accent
the stone. Your beautiful examples are just
what im trying to match. Terrific job, you did great.

Neodon [8D]

OKLAHOMAN

Brent go to the Business Classifieds and you will find a listing from Richard of R&B crafts for tru-stone.
Originally posted by BrentK

They are awesome pens who carries the tru stone blanks.

thetalbott4

The red, blue, and black are spectacular! Also really like the white turquoise, and the turquoise/black. Maybe it's the picture, but the M3 doesnt look nearly as cool.

Tanner

I agree with Chuck, those babies are going fast!!!! I really have to get more Tru-stone. Those pens are beautiful! Sorry to hear about your Damascus Roy. I was looking at my dust from one of those and was thinking if I have to dump any of that back in, it's not going to match. I think you pulled it off nicely.

Firefyter-emt

Nice job, I have the blue lapis on the lathe right now and I pitty you because that stuff is stinking hard! I have thoughts of putting them on the metal lathe to knock them down to size!

Top Bottom