Yes its still Summer somewhere!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

I havent made slimlines in over a year, even forgot how to make them:cool: I also forgot how much I love the way they look with pc on them.

Thank you Glenn for finishing them you are wonderful!!
1_DSC01385.JPG

1_DSC01382.JPG

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

Someone said on your Gent that they would put it on the most expensive kit they could buy. I disagree, I honestly do not believe there is a kit worthy of your works of art.

Kalai

Great job on the pens, I have always loved seeing your pens from the time you first started posting on IAP, I love the way you make them, the colors and everything is pleasing to look at.
Oh ya, it seems like it is summer time here in Hawaii, it has been about 83 degrees for the past week. :)
Aloha nui loa.

Kalai

Gilrock

Someone said on your Gent that they would put it on the most expensive kit they could buy. I disagree, I honestly do not believe there is a kit worthy of your works of art.

It sounds like you are talking about my comment but that was the Night Rose pen by KnB...not Toni's pen...unless someone else made the exact same comment on a different pen. Anyways if it was mine...I don't just make this stuff up. I'll back up my comment with this pen...it was one of Toni's blanks and it's on the kit I suggested.

And great slimlines Toni!!!

Attachments

• PurpleRose.jpg
    PurpleRose.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 84
Top Bottom