Yes Cactus comes in other colors

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Spent most of this afternoon on these, getting ready for some spring shows.
These are clear PR cast with the tubes and inside the blanks painted and the epoxy tinted. As always all comments welcome.
IMG_1265-1Medium.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

furini

Great looking pens. The colours are fabulous and the cactus makes a superb blank. Wonder if there's an English equivalent I could experiment with??

Love them!

Cheers

Stewart

VisExp

Beautiful pens Roy. I love looking at a set of cactus pens displayed the way you have them. Each one is so unique and yet as a set they work together. It must make for a stunning display on your table at shows. I'm sure it stops people in their tracks.

Its been said before and I will say it again...WOW!!!! Each has its own characteristics and they are smashing well done. The first red one on the left looks like rolling cigarette smoke to me, ok its 7:20 am and not had a sip! hahaha.

broitblat

Looks like an afternoon well spent! I think it would have taken me more than an afternoon to turn and finish a group that size (not to mention cast, paint, glue, etc.) and I doubt my results would be as uniformly stunning.

-Barry

OKLAHOMAN

Barry thanks for the complement but to set the record right I had cast 25 a few weeks ago and painted the tubes and inside the blanks the night before, I did glue the tubes in all 25 and turned these in the afternoon.
Thank all for all the positive comments.

Looks like an afternoon well spent! I think it would have taken me more than an afternoon to turn and finish a group that size (not to mention cast, paint, glue, etc.) and I doubt my results would be as uniformly stunning.

-Barry

Top Bottom