Yellow Whirl from Exotic Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

I received this complimentary blank called, I believe, Yellow Whirl, with a recent order from Exotic Blanks. I'm not sure why but the "freebies" from Exotic blanks are the ones I want to use first rather than those I actually ordered. Who knows...Dawn probably knows what I like before I ever see it.:)
Thanks for looking! Doc

Attachments

• Yellow Whirl Jr.Statesman_1.jpg
    Yellow Whirl Jr.Statesman_1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 235
  • Yellow Whirl Jr.Statesman.jpg
    Yellow Whirl Jr.Statesman.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 189
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alphageek

Former Moderator
NICE!!! Unless I'm mistaken, you either put a really nice order in or got REALLY lucky on your freebie. I think thats the "special pen maker blank" from Europe. I really like it on that kit.. Nice job on the pen!

Brooks803

I received this complimentary blank called, I believe, Yellow Whirl, with a recent order from Exotic Blanks. I'm not sure why but the "freebies" from Exotic blanks are the ones I want to use first rather than those I actually ordered. Who knows...Dawn probably knows what I like before I ever see it.:)
Thanks for looking! Doc

I sooooo agree! I got an alt. malachite in my order that my wife is trying to call dibs on. I told her to make her own order and see what she can get that maybe I'll like and we could trade! BTW: awesome pen! I like the looks of that blank.

Top Bottom