Yellow Rose of Texas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

This pen and all the pens to come will be very special to me. I am no longer the owner of a lathe and can no longer finish them. A few days ago there was a post about "mentors" I didnt post in it as there are too many people on here that I am greatfull for having in my life. The first would be Capt G, Gary, who finished this beautiful pen and OKLAHOMA, Roy or Batman (as I refer to him) for spending an hour on the phone with me explaining Bock nibs:)

Hope you like it as much as I do, I am so happy!! Hugs Gary and Roy!!

1_DSC01206_copy.jpg

1_DSC01204_copy.jpg

its_virgil

The yellow rose of Texas...the only "pen" for me. Love your roses...the red ones and black ones also! Butterflies amaze me as do the hummingbirds and doves. Still looking for the caterpillar. Love your work.
Do a good turn daily!
don

MarkD

Wow, that pen sure does POP! Beautiful colors and amazing detail!
Outstanding work by all!

leehljp

Member Liaison
ALL of yours are WINNERS! This one is exceptionally beautiful and colorful! The Depth on the flowers is amazing! Do you know (of course you do) that you could charge a very good fee to people just to let them watch you make one of these! WOW!

Last edited:

Rounder

Now that right there is a 3 month FRONT PAGER in my book. One of the most beautiful pens I have seen on here.
REMARKABLE AND GORGEOUS AND YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF IT!!!

Toni

ALL of yours are WINNERS! This one is exceptionally beautiful and colorful! The Depth on the flowers is amazing! Do you know (of course you do) that you could charge a very good fee to people just to let them watch you make one of these! WOW!

Thank you so much, but I think people would be very bored watching the tedious work I do.

I've always admired these blanks. this is the best:)....so far.

Thank you!!

Now that right there is a 3 month FRONT PAGER in my book. One of the most beautiful pens I have seen on here.
REMARKABLE AND GORGEOUS AND YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF OF IT!!!

I would love to be on the front page....hint hint hint

CaptG

That is a great looking pen Toni, and I know because I got to hold it in my hands. Your work amazes me. Now I am going to let the cat out of the bag....If you guys and gals want to see a really spectacular pen, get Toni to show the sterling silver Sedona with black roses. Hint hint...

tim self

That is a great looking pen Toni, and I know because I got to hold it in my hands. Your work amazes me. Now I am going to let the cat out of the bag....If you guys and gals want to see a really spectacular pen, get Toni to show the sterling silver Sedona with black roses. Hint hint...

OH YEAH!!! That's gotta be a stunner.

I wanna see it, ....Toni....give it up!!!!

wizard

Beautiful!!!!

WOW..don't know how I missed this one!! Its BEAUTIFUL Toni !!! I love your Yellow Roses. I have my collection of three of them !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Okay...Where did you stash the Sedona with Black Roses...I wanna see..please...pretty please...Doc:)

Toni

I wanna see it, ....Toni....give it up!!!!

I will show it once I get it off the camera.

Dang! That's really cool stuff. It's so great that you are totally owning that niche!

Coming from you that is one heck of a complement, your rings are truly amazing!!

I feel the need to post again. What does it take to make the "Featured Photo"?

This pen truly is beautiful and I think it should be featured.

What do you think?

I do believe you would need to get in touch with our leader, Jeff Brown in regards to being on the front page. Thank you so much!!

OKLAHOMAN

Hell batgirl, if an hour on the phone with you produces something that gorgeous we need to talk more often..

leehljp

Member Liaison
I feel the need to post again. What does it take to make the "Featured Photo"? PedroDelgado

Front Page - if you look at a list of front page photos, you may be able to detect a pattern of sorts in the posts. Yes, each are different, but they all have a close pattern in the way that they are laid out. Sometimes they are different. Yet there is a general layout that seems to be preferred.

Right Timing of post. If a fine pen is posted within a day or two of a new Front page, it may be passed over for one that is more recent when it is time for the next.

A good Photograph is a requirement. It Must look good! Not photoshopped too much.

A Great Pen - needless to say.

Unique pens or pens that break new ground and meet the other criteria mentioned.

Creator not having been on front page before. There may have been one or two over the years to be "repeats," but from my observations, not usually.

These are purely my "observations" over the years.

Top Bottom