Yellow Dino

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

I've been wanting to try this TruStone color for some time and finally put this together last weekend.

1_Yellow_Dino.jpg

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kaspar

First of all, nice work on the pen.

I appreciate the drive to innovate and hope that the manufacturers keep it up, but honestly, some of these new trustones just don't do it for me. I'm sure they work for somebody, and I hope the makers keep trying out new ones.

RichB

Great job Barry. I like the Dino Bone. I just yesterday cut that true stone for a Navigator before even seeing yours on the front page. Now I know what it will look like. Congrats on making the front page.

JohnU

Great Job Barry! Congrats on the front page!
I just turned my first red dino bone tru stone. Is the yellow as hard at the red. I think it took me an hour just to get it shaped, not to mention how many times I had to re-sharpen the tools.

dow

Beautiful pen, Barry. What kind of nib is that? All of the nibs that I got with the Jr. series kits ae two-tone.

broitblat

Beautiful pen, Barry. What kind of nib is that? All of the nibs that I got with the Jr. series kits ae two-tone.

Thanks, Dow.

That's the stock nib that came with this kit. I've had the kit for a while, however, so perhaps they've changed what they ship with.

-Barry

Top Bottom