X cut Zebrawood Jr Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from armyturner

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

First is a gold Jr Gent with X-cut Zebrawood. I swore that after turning the first piece of this that I would turn no more because of how hard it is. After looking at the Atlas that I made though I figured I would do at least one more.

Second is a gunmetal Slimline Click Pencil in Camo Dymondwood. This is the first piece of Dymondwood that I have turned.

2007218201747_x%20cut%20zebra%20jr%20gent.jpg

200721820186_dymondwood%20click%20pencil.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stevej72

You did a very nice job on both the pens. I was working on a zebra wood pen yesterday and tore out to be chunks just as I was getting close to finishing it. Haven't figured out how to repair it yet.

I'm in total agreement with you concerning the difficulties of Xcut zebrawood, Jeremy, but don't it make for an outrageously pretty pen?!
Any your dymondwood slimline pencil is nice, as well. Good job, well done.

BigRob777

That used to be my biggest seller, but it's really hard to keep from chipping or blowing out. I've since begun to sell the bias-cut version, but haven't heard any feedback on it yet. I blew out my first and only attempt at x-cut zebra. I've done a CB from it, but that's not the same.
Both of your pens are gorgeous, but I am partial to zebra (other than straight-cut).
Rob

Tanner

Nice job Jeremy! I know what you mean about the Zebra Wood. It's like golf though, you get one good hit and you gotta go back to see if you can string a couple of them together. That beautiful Jr. Gent will get you to try another Zebra Wood. The Dymondwood looks awesome too. The finish on both pens looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom