WWII Victory Ribbon Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from socdad

socdad

I was very impressed with the Military Pen hornet406 posted a while back. I contacted him about making a WWII Victory Ribbon blank; he quickly made one for me. I also picked up Vietnam and Desert-Storm blanks. I still can not decide which cartridge I prefer … I think the short shell (30-30) on the WWII is my favorite; I think it balances with the size of the blank. The other two are on a .223 shells. Thanks for looking … comments / suggestions will be appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

If I'm correct....I think the cartridge that was being used mostly in WWII was the 30-06?(At least on the side that won)

Sure would be cool to have that one on that ribbon, but it would make it a lot bigger. Some amazing blanks for sure!!!

Scott (got one of those DS ribbon around here somewhere) B

socdad

Thanks for the comments. I tried a 30-06 first on the WWII blank; I simply didn't lengthen the ribbon enough to make it 'fit' that cartridge. The next one I will extend the ribbon blank an additional ½" or more with Army Green or Tan to make it 'fit' a 30-06. I think Michael (hornet406) did a fantastic job of duplicating all three of the ribbons.

Top Bottom