Worthless Wood on Majestic Junior Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

This is one of Curtis's Blanks on a Majestic Junior Rollerball. I'm not sure which wood this happens to be since I took the sticker off the blank some time ago.:rolleyes:. Comments welcome and thank you for taking the time to look. Happy Holidays, Doc:)

Attachments

• Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_2.jpg
    Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_2.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 151
  • Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_1.jpg
    Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Worthless Wood Majestic Junior.jpg
    Worthless Wood Majestic Junior.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Well Doc don't shoot me on this but not a fan of this blank at all. The combination does not work for me. Maybe too much acrylic and it so dark. There is really no contrast as you would get with a red or a light green. Just an opinion and I am sure there will be many who love it. Thanks for showing.

Drstrangefart

Let me guess.... Turned it in the A.M.? Seriously, though, nice as usual. I ike the blank well enough, Woulda been a plus to have some personality in the acrylic. Some pearl or something. Still a very nice writing utensil.

wizard

John and Allan,
I agree with both of you. I did make it this A.M. I took plenty of pictures trying on different backgrounds trying to lighten the resin but ended up washing out the details of the pen. Regards, Doc:)

Attachments

• Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_3.jpg
    Worthless Wood Majestic Junior_3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 128

Drstrangefart

It looked like there may have been more in the acrylic than the camera showed. Still well above par. It's roughly equivalent to comparing a BMW and an f1 Mclaren. Both are insanely awesome, but one is definitely more approachable to mere mortals like us.

wiset1

This is a beautiful pen! The mixture of the Majestic Jr., Curtis, and your vision truly made an amazing pen, well done

Top Bottom