Worthless Wood Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Neil told me what wood this is , BUT , I forgot . Photo Chromic mix with a Black Ti Jr. Statesman RB Photos don't show how nice this pen really is . I'm working on that in my spare time ! :biggrin: Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0344.JPG
    IMG_0344.JPG
    76.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0346-1.JPG
    IMG_0346-1.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0347.JPG
    IMG_0347.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks guys . Neil has been cranking out some nice blanks lately . I have one more of these , and will post it soon .

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I hope the other one shows a little more of the resin. The pen looks great, but the blank needs to be a little bit more holey, dang worms are slacking off. The wood is stabilized figured Flaming Box Elder. Good looking pen Chuck.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I hope the other one shows a little more of the resin. The pen looks great, but the blank needs to be a little bit more holey, dang worms are slacking off. The wood is stabilized figured Flaming Box Elder. Good looking pen Chuck.

Don't fret Neil . I really like this pen . The other blanks look like they DO have more resin . Had yard work today , but the blanks are glued up and ready to turn , when I regain ambition . Thanks for the compliment , and reminding me of the wood .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Beautiful pen. Just enough of the right colour to make it interesting but not gaudy.:):):):)

Thanks Arthur , I agree . There doesn't have to be alot of color to be interesting .

Thanks Ron , I will bring several pens to the meeting . Bring some of yours too !

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That looks great Chuck. I like the fact there is not much resin. It makes a nice change, just to see a subtle amount of resin.
Thank you Keith . I have to agree with you . The flame in the wood is nice , and the hint of resin is enough to catch the eye , and raise the question .

Top Bottom