Worms are cool!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from SDB777

SDB777

Still too sick for the wife to let me play outside(she is home today, so no sneaking outside to get what needs to be done done). No fever at least, but still...."The-One-That-Must-Be-Obeyed" said so!

I got the garage warmed up to a comfortable temp, and thought about what I wanted to do. Too many things to do....so I came up with cutting and drilling 8 blanks for Jr. Gent 1 turnings! I accomplished one complete pen after all was said and done, and then food was ready. I was a hungry boy!! But at least the rest are drilled, tubed, and waiting for me.....

Here is a gold rollerball(Jr. Gent 1) wearing the last gold infused wormy persimmon blank I had Eugene(elmostro) make me over a year ago! Had some tear out close to the center of the blank, but that was due to the nature of the wood being as rough as it was(nothing Eugene could have done to help-in fact, the pressure he used probably allowed the use of this instead of needing to pitch it).

Only took the one photo....sorry.

Thanks for looking! C&C always welcome.....

Scott (been a busy week) B

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

Beautiful pen man! I had the flu during Christmas so I feel your pain. Glad you're starting to feel better.

The Saturday after Christmas was the first day I started feeling have way decent and I decided to take my boys to a school parking lot to ride their scooters. Ofcourse I had to show them how. Long story short...I tried to "pop a wheely" and showed them how NOT TO. I got off balance and realized I'm no longer fast enough to just "run it out" in that sitaution. Hit the ground hard on my right chest area and it satill feels like an ice pick when I cough. Cracked rib probably. All this to say...if you must get out of the house...stay in the shop!:biggrin:

plantman

Good looking pen and photo Scott !!! Hope you feel better soon. As long as your wife is feeling sorry for you, play it for all it's worth. Jim S

SDB777

Wasn't no 'feeling sorry for me' around here....was still doing the laundry with fever and all!

Got to get back to those other blanks that are ready though.....

Scott (ain't no rest 'til your dead) B

Top Bottom