The world's ugliest cactus pen!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MesquiteMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
OK, here it is, the worlds ugliest cactus pen! This was an experiment that, needless to say, went a little astray! It is so bright in person that it almost hurts the eyes!

2006111045815_Pink%20cactus.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jtate

I Like it! That's not ugly - it's vibrant!
The cacuts showing through reminds me of aged paint that's cracked and showing the color udnerneath. What a nice contast with the youthful vibrance of the color.

TBone

It does look like the blank is cracking or the finish is cracking. Actually I like it. I think it will definitely appeal to someone. As far as bright, there are a lot of people that like bright colors. It's all a matter of perspective, if I made that I'd be bragging. You think it's ugly because of the your other pens are so amazing.

Skye

Originally posted by Jamie
<br />Ugly! Are you kidding, it's great. My son told me that "pink is the new black" so you be stylin' bro.

Tell him no, no it's not. An 'popping' your collar, also not cool. Johnny Cash would be ashamed. [xx(]

Colors aint cool for a guy, but I bet the women would love it. Lower barrel looks a hair underturned at the CB.

Rojo22

Local Chapter Leader
I would definitely not kick that pen out of my case...and if it is looking for a nice quiet, softly lined place to lay its vibrant head, just send it on........LOL....How about an Aqua color to match it...the color reminds me of an old Packard Automobile Paint Color called Rose Quartz...One of my favorite colors for the 1955 model year.....

20061110201445_1955pc_4.gif
<br />

emackrell

That pen is cool! Market it as a power pen for women executives. In fact add a few more colors, all equally vibrant, to the line. Lime green, bright aqua, lemon yellow. RED. Royal blue. You are on to something hot there buddy!

cheers Eileen [8D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom