Worlds Most Ugly Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PAbernathy

PAbernathy

OK....so I have two scrap blanks and a pen kit sitting around. I call him Frankenstein!

Attachments

• IMG_20150530_175604.jpg
    IMG_20150530_175604.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 485
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Well... If I close my right eye, the top half looks great! And if I close my left eye the bottom half looks great...

Just need to find a one-eyed fan!!! (not exactly, but you know what I mean :)).

I've got a bucket of these... but mine are uglier!

FWIW: Yup, not a good match, but both blanks are very nice!

Last edited:

Dale Allen

Well, when it is in your pocket nobody will know and it will look great.:)
And when you want to use it, quickly put the cap in a drawer and ... well....there ya have it!:biggrin:

tomtedesco

YOU should be Dr Frankenstein, the creator, making monsters out of old parts. Its really not that bad a looking pen, could be a new trend.

plantman

Paul; I have to agree with you, that is an ugly combination. However the pen itself is nicely made. If you feel that you must use every scrap of material you have left over, think about busting them up with a hammer and recasting into colored blanks, or use them for segmenting.. Jim S

PAbernathy

Yeah...I guess to me scraps are half blanks...which I guess are not really scraps...I am also going to try casting at some point just have not worked up to that yet. So much to learn....at some point I would like to learn how to go kitless...but thats a whole skill level away right now...gotta watch more YouTube videos to get to that point.

Top Bottom