Working With Wolftat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gruntie

Gruntie

While we were sitting around the house, Neil was playing with some wood and I decided to copy him. This is what I came up with, he helped a little. It is birch plywood and cocobolo. It's not as yellow as it looks in the picture.

This is the first pen I have made in over a year and it was pretty fun, I am going to have to make a few more while I'm here.

Attachments

• IMG_6340.jpg
    IMG_6340.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

I must have missed Neil being released, but glad he is able to play around with wood. About a year or so ago out of the blue Neil had sent me one of his 360 blanks, this reminds me to maybe finally get off my a$$ and do something with it. Yours looks spot on, keep them coming...

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Welcome back to the states Anthony. Hope you're having a good visit with Neil. From the looks of this pen, I'd say you're getting along well. Neils Herringbone blanks are amazing. I'm lucky enough to have one as well. But, these plywood blanks are a step above. Great looking pen. Looks like it came back to you.

Fred

You know we old dudes like to play with wood ever so often. I think if just makes the ladies get jealous since we can and they can't.

Go figure, grandma ... go figure!.

tim self

I think I like that one more than mine. Has that woven look instead of parcale. Amazing work, even if the expert is there to advise.

Top Bottom