Workinforwood Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I got this blank from Jeff Powell. The first skull blank I used a Zen kit and, too late, realized that the blank would work far better using a two piece kit.

This is a gold Ti Jr Gent II rollerball.

Thanks, Jeff!!

Attachments

• skull1.jpg
    skull1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 259
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rollerbob

Curious as to the response of your clients when they see you pull this out of your pocket!!:doctor: Turned out nice........wish mine would of.:frown:

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Curious as to the response of your clients when they see you pull this out of your pocket!!:doctor: Turned out nice........wish mine would of.:frown:

Actually, Bob, this one was made to order. One of my hygienists wanted something in black to give her boyfriend for their being together for a year. When I showed her the unturned cap end of this blank, she fell in love with it. Because she is a friend who has been struggling for a couple of years, I cut her a really good deal on it. On a brighter note for her, after a long drawn-out process, we have finally gotten her accepted into the Public Health Service. Now she will have a full-time job with benefits. I am very proud to have played a small part in this good news for her.

Rollerbob

Actually, Bob, this one was made to order. One of my hygienists wanted something in black to give her boyfriend for their being together for a year. When I showed her the unturned cap end of this blank, she fell in love with it. Because she is a friend who has been struggling for a couple of years, I cut her a really good deal on it. On a brighter note for her, after a long drawn-out process, we have finally gotten her accepted into the Public Health Service. Now she will have a full-time job with benefits. I am very proud to have played a small part in this good news for her.

Great story! Always neat to find a need. I'm glad to know you had a part, as well!!:wink:

PR_Princess

Actually, Bob, this one was made to order. One of my hygienists wanted something in black to give her boyfriend for their being together for a year..

:eek: Kinda gives a whole new meaning to the poison pen!:eek::biggrin:

Condos to Jeff on the blank and to Cav on the turning. The finish looks great, and the skull and crossbones really jump out! Neat story too.:cool:

Top Bottom