Woodturningz does Laser Engraving

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alamocdc

Status
Not open for further replies.

alamocdc

And they do it well to boot. A customer and fellow rider ordered this for her husband for Christmas. Pernambuco, modified SL on black enamel.

200510634848_SL_pernambuco_harley.jpg

No, I don't own stock in the company, but as much as I spend there I should. ;) Thanks for looking and as always, feel free to say what you wish.

alamocdc

The question about Trademarks came up with this one. Let me first say that I would never use a cartoon character or other such trademarked image on a pen. Warner Brothers and the like get very serious about such things. Harley-Davidson is also picky about the use of their Bar & Shield if it's being used to promote a business other than a Harley dealership... like in a business logo. They are proud of the fact that hundreds of Harley owners display HD tattoos. An occasional Bar & Shield on a personal pen isn't going to cause them any grief. If I were mass producing them, it would be another story altogether and I would certainly write my friends at the Kansas City plant for permission before hand.

Rifleman1776

Logo copyright is a tricky field of mines to navigate. I believe one of our own here is an expert on the subject. My local laser engraver guy does a lot of items with the University of Arkansas mascot Razorback hog. I know that's a registered and licensed image. But, on something for personal use, I have to feel (that's a gut feeling folks, not law [:0] ) that such use would be O.K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom