Woodturners Inlay

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it this A.M. Compliments of Ed and Dawn at Exotic Blanks, it's a Kallenshaan Woods Woodturners Inlay Kit. Placed on a Black Titanium and Titanium Gold plated Wall Street II. I guess I'm a little sentimental .. It's been almost 2 years to the day that I took my first class at Woodcraft and started woodturning and/or penturning. A couple of months later I joined IAP :) and got enough courage to post my first pen :eek:. Anyway, comments welcome and most of all thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Woodturners Tools.jpg
    Woodturners Tools.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 344
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Max, I know this pen is nothing spectacular, but it definitely has sentimental value to me so:rolleyes:...it's a keeper. Actually, when I think of it, I haven't really sold many pens and I have about 200 that are so called "keepers" :eek:. Regards, Doc

maxman400

Max, I know this pen is nothing spectacular, but it definitely has sentimental value to me so:rolleyes:...it's a keeper. Actually, when I think of it, I haven't really sold many pens and I have about 200 that are so called "keepers" :eek:. Regards, Doc

I guess of you are going to collect something, it might as well be something you make with your own hands. And pens are easier to store than cars. LOL :laugh: (They will be family heirlooms)

OKLAHOMAN

Doc, hope your afternoons go a well as your mornings have the last few months, another keeper for sure.

IPD_Mrs

Wow - I never get away with that even when I try! :wink: Nice looking pen, I think that kit is pretty nice for those of us that are turning - probably a hard sell though!

PenPal

Hey Doc,

Ultra fine job on this pen on my screen it tapers to the nib from I am sure the lighting contrast however the kit has always amazed and impressed me.

Give the tremendous number of users of the tools depicted in that pen the markrt is unlimited.

The other day I observed pens using bird feathers remembered a friend who travelled extensively to spend over 500.000 on Exotic birds and now breeds them here in Canberra Area. I imagine he would fearlessly outlay a hundred or more for a quality pen bearing his favourite birds feathers and since he doesnt carry one of the birds with him would ceaselessly flash such a pen in front of everyone to promote himself and his favourite bird.

When I figure just how much I have spent and I do this in secret only to be shared here on tools and accessories I am sure that others have the same experiences would be thrilled to purchase pens such as yours.

Thank you for your output it cheers me continually to plot, plan and design more keeping exceptional product in timbers.

Kind regards Peter.

Top Bottom