Woodcraft's Navigators

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from keepanionme14

keepanionme14

I made the first Navigator Rollerball from the last piece of Ebony I had. A co-worker was interested in one once he saw the Ebony Cigar, but wanted something to fit his G2 gel refill.

The second one was made after my wife saw the first one and wanted to steal it :) I told her she could have one, but she would have to help me make it. So, we went to Woodcraft store. She picked out the blank - Buckeye Burl - and the platinum kit. I did the top portion and she did the bottom part.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 180
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 177

OZturner

Beautiful pens, Jim & your Good Lady.
Firstly, the Ebony is terrific, looks all Class.

Now to the Joint Venture.
The Superb Buckeye Burl Blank, as chosen by SWMBO is Beautiful, it Complements the Kit Perfectly.
If I were you, about this time I would start getting worried, while the Fit and Finish on the Cap is good.
The Body, also has terrific Fit and Finish.
Jim, it looks like you position of sole pen maker has being seriously threatened.

Congratulations, keep working together, it is wonderful to have something additional in common.
Brian.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
You have two very nice pen's there, I have to say I like the second one the best, the blank has great color. I also have to say I think the fit and finish of the bottom part is really fantastic...but the top looks really nice too. :biggrin:

Top Bottom