Wolftat Photochromic Pastel Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

Saw those lovely pastel clay pens yesterday so I had to run down to the shop and scrounge up something pastelish so I could look at it on my desk. And what do I find... a Woftat photochromic. He's DaMan!

It really lights up in the sunlight. Wet sanded to 1200, MM-12000, Meguiar's, Ren Wax, and nickel tubes.

sCIMG5625.jpg

sCIMG5626.jpg

sCIMG5627.jpg

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Bree

Very nice combo of colors- swirled together well so that they don't "mix" and retain their colors! Love them.

I know. I am waiting for Wolftat to brew up another batch of these so I can replenish my supply.
:wink::wink::wink:

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I know. I am waiting for Wolftat to brew up another batch of these so I can replenish my supply.
:wink::wink::wink:
It looks great Bree. I should have a new batch ready later this week, I'm working on them tomorrow and Thursday.

Bree

It looks great Bree. I should have a new batch ready later this week, I'm working on them tomorrow and Thursday.

I want 10 right off the blocks!! 10 sizzlers! And you know me, I'll throw extra $$$ in for bonus surprises!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bree

I was going to make another one tonight but the stupid database server crashed at work so here I am recovering the downed server and reloading data.
:mad::mad::mad:

Top Bottom