Wolftat 2007 Rhodium Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bree

Bree

I love Wolftat's blanks. They are unique in the fine and subtle detail within the blank. When they get out in the sun they light up like Christmas trees. We have a very dark cloudy day today here in Buffalo so the PIX don't sizzle as they would with full sunlight. But I tried to capture some of the incredible detail in this blank. In person it is a collage of subtle shimmering greens, blues and golds. It is just lovely and I am keeping it for my personal collection. Thanks Neil!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• P1010491.JPG
    P1010491.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 248
  • P1010492.JPG
    P1010492.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 162
  • P1010493.JPG
    P1010493.JPG
    151.5 KB · Views: 141
  • P1010494.JPG
    P1010494.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010495.JPG
    P1010495.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 145
  • P1010497.JPG
    P1010497.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 204
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
That looks SO familiar. I have to agree with you. Neil makes some very nice blanks. You did a good job turning and finishing this too.

Bree

Chuck did you do one like that? I picked the 2007 Rollerball because it has the long body which shows off the blank. This one has long strands that run up and down the blank so I didn't want to break them up by doing a split tube design.

Neil made me up 7 blanks which are 1"x6"!! Well have to see what Majestic magic I can work with those! LOL!
:):):)

Bree

What I especially like about this one Neil is that from a distance it looks almost solid colored... not gaudy or wild. But as you get closer it starts coming alive and saying stuff to you. You start rotating it and moving it up and down to see the iridescence change. Then as you move it away it goes back to its conservative far away mode. Cool as hell. Chuck will love the one you send him.
:cool::cool::cool:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck did you do one like that? I picked the 2007 Rollerball because it has the long body which shows off the blank. This one has long strands that run up and down the blank so I didn't want to break them up by doing a split tube design.

Neil made me up 7 blanks which are 1"x6"!! Well have to see what Majestic magic I can work with those! LOL!
:):):)
Bree, IIRC, the one I have didn't have gold in it. Just blue & green. But, still had that shifting in it. I think my grand daughter got that one. Fantastic blanks.

Outstanding pen Bree. Chuck, I will throw one of these blanks into the package I am sending you.
Neil, that would be great. I have an idea for it already.:biggrin: Thank you!

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Chuck, your package should be out this week, I'm just trying to locate that fountain pen we spoke about. My shop is a disaster right now, even worse than usual. But this weekends open studios event went very well and I sold a lot of stuff.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Chuck, your package should be out this week, I'm just trying to locate that fountain pen we spoke about. My shop is a disaster right now, even worse than usual. But this weekends open studios event went very well and I sold a lot of stuff.
I'm looking forward to it Neil. Congratulations on a good week end.

Top Bottom