Wives..... GRRRRRRRRRR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Old Griz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Griz

Passed Away Oct 4, 2013
In Memoriam
Just showed SWHTM the axis deer jr gent below.... her response... "I don't know.. it doesn't look like antler to me... too much like a kind of ivory... I really like the other antler better... "
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... OK this is the same woman that I love dearly who told me after I spent 2 weeks working on a scroll saw project that won first place in a competition..... "It's a fish"...

2005415173657_AxisJrGent.jpg

Smallmouth Bass 30"x14" cut in 1/2" Walnut
200541612928_SmallmouthRibbon.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

lkorn

So whats wrong with an Ivory lookalike :> Better than Plastic! Nice pen, some day when I grow up, I'll buy some Axis Antler. Really cool stuff. Also nice job on the "Fish". Too bad it wasn't a "Brookie"!
{GD&RLH}

PenWorks

Tom, the first was is hard to see, it is covered by a blue price tag [:D] Congrats [;)] I take back what I said about not making pens [:D] Now I know where you spend all your time, both pieces are wonderfull works of art. I would not have the patience for that type of work, good jub.

C_Ludwigsen

Hey, don't dangle that ivory - urr ANTLER - pen any lower! That fish is gonna snatch it up!!!

Both look great, Griz. Just tell your wife you love her anyway.

WoodChucker

Tom, I shouldn't have to tell you this, I'm sure you've been married long enough to know it. But all you have to do is say, "Honey, look what I made for you" . Then say you still have to buff it a little so she doesn't snatch it up. [:D]

OH, that's a beautiful pen!

driften

Great Job Tom! I think its worth every penny you want to put on it.

I would love to do a pen like that..... When RTJW gets more antler I want to give it a try!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Tom,

Let's see, you turn outstanding pens, then take gorgeous pictures of them, share your knowledge on-line and with guests in your shop, then, when your bored you do prize-winning scroll saw work. The rest of us can tell your lovely wife, she is married to a very talented man!

Beautiful work throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom