Wild Greek Olive wood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mik

Status
Not open for further replies.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Hiya All, from wild 'n woolly Greece!

Bin a bit busy - with the new season an'all - got a couple your style pens, take a look!

2005820213920_set_2.jpg

Another look

2005820214017_Set_2b.jpg

And more

2005820214057_Set_2c.jpg

Hey, really I have been busy - I have more to follow - DC - it's nearly finished!!
Oh, pen finish is natural carnuba wax, to 12 thou, grit plus the extra "love you" pre polish!!
Thank you for looking.
Ciao

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

I like the pen stand. the figure in the wood looks like waves from the ocean sliding past the pen. It's like its out fo r a walk on the beach. Hey Mik, how much do you get for your sets?

Randy_

Originally posted by mik<br />- got a couple your style pens, take a look...

Hey Mik: Not quite sure what you mean by "your style"?? Do you mean to imply that folks in Greece use a different style of pen or am I just reading something that isn't there??

Terrific looking pen, BTW. I assume it is a Statesman.....not sure which version??

Randy_

Question for you Mik........in the photos, it looks like the wood is a little bigger than the hardware at all of the wood/metal boundaries. Is this a trick of the photography or do you design them that way??? Thanks.

mik

The Orchard, Milton Lane, Wookey Hole, Somerset, U
Yup - the kits Statesman, Baron, etc - you cannot get in Europe - it started with Jim Berea from Berea Hardwoods, I think.
If I order them, eg from Nils then they land here with a wacking great tax and clearance costs, which nearly trebles the price of the kit! - a real rip off!! It is to do with the value declared on the outside of the package. Perhaps I should do a private deal with some of you, trade in wild Greek olive wood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom