The wife's newest creation!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

63424_478043059050_717679050_5907876_2582014_n.jpg

My wife did this one yesterday. I think looking at Toni's stuff got her motivated to try the transfers out. She wrapped the transfer in a spiral around the barrels, and it worked out better than it seemed like it would at first. Bloodwood, 4coats thin, 4 coats medium CA, full range MicroMesh, buffed with terrycloth.

ctubbs

Allen, you better watch out. I've tried to let all you men know just how bad it is to teach your ladies how to play with your toys. They will make you look way bad. Now you ignored me and your bride is showing off. That is a very fine looking pen. The fit and finish is outstanding. Transfers, is that the same as decals or are they more like stickers? She did a way kool looking pen out of tehm.
Charels

Drstrangefart

The transfers are a little like temporary tattoos more than anything else. You cut them out, lay them on your surface and rub then with a blunt piece of wood and they stick down. It's a little tricky keeping the first coat of CA from peeling an edge up and wrecking the whole job, but it does work. Just gotta be thorough in applying them.

Top Bottom