Who likes Johnny Cash?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bean_Counter

Bean_Counter

About a week and a half ago my wife brought home some Johnny Cash stamps knowing I love Johnny Cash. My first concert my parents took me to see was him and Waylon Jennings back in 1990 in Littlefield, TX when I was 8 years old. Needless to say, I was a fan ever since. Cash inspired many people from classic rock, modern rock, modern blues, and even some rap. I had Don Vann from here on the IAP forums make me some blanks in bolt action, long click, and sierra styles. If you need any custom blanks Don Vann (vanngo5d) is the guy to go to. I am very impressed and Don had them completed very quickly. Thanks again Don!

Attachments

• JCash Bolt ActionGM 1a.jpg
    JCash Bolt ActionGM 1a.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 349
  • JCash Bolt ActionGM 1c.jpg
    JCash Bolt ActionGM 1c.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 453
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ossaguy

That looks great!

We saw Johnny in concert back around in '93 or so.He put on a good show.

A couple of weeks ago,the city of Poway,Ca. put on these great concerts for free at Lake Poway,& they had a man & his band that if you closed your eyes,ypu'd swear it wa Johnny himself! They did all his well known hits,plus a few othersThey really nailed that 'train song sound" We had a great time there.

x2 on Don Vann's casting services.He always does a great job & his service is excellent.He always does exactly what he says,a real rarity these days!

Steve

Top Bottom