The White Stuff

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Band Saw Box

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
The Inspiration for this pen came from Eamonn (Silver) and this pure white pen. This is a Woodcraft Ultra Cigar Gold with chrome accents dress in a white corian blank I got on ebay. I wet sanded to 12000 mm and polished with Hut Plastic Polish. All C&C are welcome. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 328
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Wow Bob, Jim 15, Bill, Jim Burr, Dennis and Bob Wemm; Thanks so much for the great comments. Bill it was 3/4" Corean I got. Jim Burr this was my third Corian pen it turnes and finishes really nice. I'm think about adding some black or maybe red and blue segmenting accents for one of the blanks I have.

Last edited:

ironman123

Dan that is a classy looking pen. Great job. I have a box of different speckled corian hid away somewhere. I might have to hunt it up now.

TonyL

Very nice Dan! I haven't turned any of the ones that I bought yet. Looking forward to it though.

If Dan bought his blanks where I bought mine, they are 3/4 inch (solid)

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Chris and Tony, Thanks for the very nice comments. I am proud of how this pen came, Chris, I had a hard time choosing which plating to go with. Tony I did get my blanks from the same place as you did.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Thank you very much Mike for the really nice comment. If saying the White Stuff isn't funny, I take it that singing I'm dreaming of....... would be in very bad taste.

We are actually getting a nor easter right now. Luckily it is rain only... Too funny that you would have this post right now.. Good to see you active again Dan. Love this pen it is just beautiful. Every once in awhile we hit a mix that is in perfect harmony and you got it on this pen. The color and the hardware just go together. Very elegant.

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Mike, Dale and Larry thank you very much for your ready nice comments. Mike I'll try now to use the S word. How about white fluffy rain? Larry I have thought about that and I just may do one.

mrrichieboy

Dan: Very nice job! Great fit and finish. By the way, that is a great pen to use for a wedding pen. I do the same thing but with the Bride and Groom's names engraved, then filled with gold acrylic. They make great wedding gifts.---Rich

:usflag:

Top Bottom