White PVC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

I made these for John (the desertrat) for Christmas :eek: (he already has them) :tongue:. They are a long click pen and pencil in gold. The blank is white PVC with two pieces of B/W/B pick guard for the center band. It was turned as one long blank and when I reached the desired size for the center band I parted a little off the lower part to create a step effect. It has been wet sanded to 600 then chrome polished and plastix polished.
Any Comments Welcome, and thanks for looking!! :biggrin:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

Attachments

• White PVC 017__fused.jpg
    White PVC 017__fused.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 341
  • White PVC 020__fused.jpg
    White PVC 020__fused.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 206
  • White PVC 026__fused.jpg
    White PVC 026__fused.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 172
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxman400

Educate us newbies...how did you make a pen of PVC. When I think PVC I immediately think of water pipe. :)
It is water pipe except it is 14" instead of 2", so it is 3/4" thick and 22' long. And that makes a ton of blanks. :wink: :biggrin::biggrin:

Drstrangefart

Dangit!!! Every time I get to think I really found some alternate materials or tricks you just gotta show me up.... Pretty smooth idea, though. I will now be on the lookout for some PVC to work with myself.

desertrat

Max you are the MAN finish on these is exceptional. Many thanks my friend, they are now in my personal don't touch collection.

desertrat
John H

el_d

Great job Max, I really like the "faux" two piece look of that click. Had to look closely to realize what kit you used.

"I loke it uh-lote" - Lloyd Christmas

Top Bottom