White Mokume Jr. Statesman

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rsmith

rsmith

Nice and simple Jr. Statesman in rhodium with White Mokume blank just turned B2B with a slight curved profile. Wet sanded to 1200, MM, and finished with the 2 step nuvite polish included with the blanks. I've got to tell you, while the price tag is a little intimidating on these M3's, I think they are worth every penny (IMO), especially when he offers the discount. Works out to about 28.00 or so. They turn nicely with standard tools (kind of like a moderately hard tru-stone), and they finish beautifully. It's hard to say what the end product looks like. Metal, kind of but not exactly. Acrylic, not really. They are just unique. Supposedly over time they will develop a slight patina, I don't know how or if the finish affects that process, but we'll see in a few years...Photos don't really do justice to the final appearance, but I personally think they make for a nice quality pen that can justify a slightly higher price than some similar ones, at least in my opinion, for whatever that means:rolleyes: As always, comments, criticism, and all that fun stuff are welcomed

1_white_mokume.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mickey

My feelings as well. You did a great job and I like the curved profile too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom