Where's the oops band???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from angboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

angboy

Since I've declared myself queen of the oops bands for April, I thought I'd post these two and see if people can spot the oops band?

Polygem swirl with purple acrylic:
200642322844_April142006Small.jpg

Turquiose gemstone with holly:
200642322856_April152006Small.jpg

African blackwood with guitar pick inserts:
20064232297_April162006Small.jpg

And the correct answer is... the African blackwood! The top two were both made from short leftover pieces of blanks, so I put things on the outsides of each of those just to make the blanks long enough to make a pen, but they weren't mistakes. The African blackwood pen does have an opps band. It's not the diagonal guitar pick inserts either. (As an aside, if you look at this pen kind of crooked, it's the oppsite of my evil pen- this one seems to be smiling and have abig nose). Anyway, this one has black guitar pick inserts at one end, and you really can't tell it at all. I have to scrutinize it to even figure out which end it's at!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

angboy

Thanks everyone- I guess I have to change my mindset about oops bands! Especially if no one can see them!

Thanks Joe- now get back to work!!! I'm sure there's something I've assigned you to do for me isn't there? If not, then I'm slipping and getting soft... [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom