Where'd I get this Kit?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from broitblat

broitblat

This is an Amboyna Cigar on a Gold Ti/Black Ti kit (no black enamel or black chrome)

1_1Amboyna_Cigar.jpg

The thing is, I don't know where I got this kit from. I've been checking the usual places and haven't found a listing for this combination anywhere :confused:

-Barry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

That's what I originally thought, but the WPP site lists the two-tone as gold-ti and black chrome. Other things I've had there were called black chrome looked different, but maybe it's just a nomenclature thing.

-Barry

yeah, it' black chrome, but does not look anything like the black chrome from other suppliers that I've seen. Here are a couple of mine from Jim's stock. Both in Gold Ti and Platinum

Attachments

• today 9+19 015.jpg
    today 9+19 015.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 071201.jpg
    071201.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 144
  • 071203.jpg
    071203.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 124

jttheclockman

They are called hybrid cigars. Check with Ernie at Bear tooth woods

Bill has them at AS.

Last edited:

JimMc7

They are called hybrid cigars. Check with Ernie at Bear tooth woods

Bill has them at AS.

I thought that, too, at 1st glance but believe Mike is right -- these are the two tone with "black chrome" which looks more like black ti or gunmetal -- BTW, great looking pens Mike and Barry!

Last edited:

broitblat

yeah, it' black chrome, but does not look anything like the black chrome from other suppliers that I've seen. Here are a couple of mine from Jim's stock. Both in Gold Ti and Platinum

Thanks, Mike.

These are definitely the same kits as what I have. I like these and will definitely get some more. I think this version of black chrome looks quite elegant.

-Barry

Top Bottom