When Should We Expect Butch to....?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hewunch

hewunch

Just wondering, not trying to be impatient or anything, but just wondering when the rules for the custom Cigar are going up.:confused:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Simple, really!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:As soon as Butch finishes his entry, so he knows how to describe it!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Seriously, for a moment. Butch posted in one thread today that he was not feeling well and slept more than usual.

I wrote him a PM, we'll see how he feels tomorrow. If need be, we will substitute for him and get this cleared up by Sunday morning.

Sorry for the delay, but Butch has been REALLY active in the planning of the bash and is running three contests, so let's give him a fair chance to recover, please.

Thanks!!!

ldb2000

Thanks for the kind words Cav . The Modified Cigar Pen contest is Posted !!! I wasn't gonna give anybody a head start and I'm sticking to the rules on this one , "The Pen MUST be made for this contest" , I will not allow any pens that have been shown before the contest ...ANYWHERE . I want to see some new ideas and allot of old fashioned Craftsmanship .... Think you guys can handle that ?.....we'll see .
Jeff , it's gonna take a little more then some wet sponge to win this one , and I'm not even entering a pen so you might stand a chance ..... nah !!! :biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

hewunch

Dang it..he did change the rules a tiny bit from the first time he mentioned it! Now you have to use the nib and the clip...before it was ok with no kit. ARRRGH!:at-wits-end::biggrin:

I guess I will have an entry for the freestyle contest afterall

workinforwood

oh...that might be good thinking Hans. Originally I thought when Butch announce there was going to be a cigar mod contest, he said anything would go...so I assume you can do anything you want, using the cigar tranny and parker refill of course. I can easily unscrew my custom nib and screw on a cigar nib, because the I stayed with the same OD size and thread size, but I did not use a cigar clip. I almost did, but I just thought it looked ugly on the pen, so I ditched that plan. Now I have no time to make a new one by friday. This is always the way my luck runs.

hewunch

Jeff, I could have used the clip but my nib is built in to the lower barrel. So that chunks me too. And after hours of segmenting too. I could have used a Cigar clip, but I was not going to and to be honest, the built in nib looks too good to cut it off (besides I took some time getting it right).

workinforwood

I bet it does look great that way Hans. I hope I get to see it somewhere. Chances are it's better looking without the cigar nib/clip..and when it's all said and done, you have to stand behind your pen.

ldb2000

Sorry guys but I wanted to make this interesting but not a replacement for the Freestyle . There is allot more that can be done with a Cigar kit then just a CB replacement .... I have faith that you guys can come up with some Ideas .

Top Bottom