Whatta Burl!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from gerryr

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerryr

Here it is, my first pen from Nolan's DI burl. This is a Gold Ti Gentleman's fountain pen, soon to have a Heritage 18 gold nib installed and then it goes into my collection. The finish is CA, too impatient to wait another day or two for Unaxol. This is by the way, the ugliest piece of the six I bought from Nolan.

200710425556_DIBurlGent.jpg

Thanks for looking and thanks to those who take the time to comment.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Great execution with a fabulous piece of wood. I love the fact that you partnered a simple kit with a busy grain. There can be no doubt that the wood is the center of attention.

IPD_Mrs

Gerry, although I have never seen him, the word ugly and Nolan just don't belong in the same sentence.[:)]

Your alignment was dead on and I can understand why this will go in your personal collection. BTW, how was the aroma when you turned it?[xx(]

Nolan

Originally posted by MLKWoodWorking
<br />Gerry, although I have never seen him, the word ugly and Nolan just don't belong in the same sentence.[:)]
[xx(]

Does this help answer that question[:D] Also a shameless ploy to show off my little girl that not so little anymore. She just turned 18 3 days ago!. Oh yah nice pen Gerry, looks like I am gonna have to learn how to take some pictures as my photos never look that good or even worse matbe its the pens and not my photos[}:)]

200710444034_Ash.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom