Whats Short, Stubby and Blue?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Toni

Toni

El Toro:biggrin:

Such a cute little pen..for those that are not familiar with this kit its approx. 4 1/2" long with the cap on. The fountain pen without the cap is 4" long and with the the cap posted on(is that the right lingo) its a whopping 6" long. Adorable, love the unusual kits thank you Gary!! one left:frown:

4684347781_a1afcbdc38_b.jpg

PR_Princess

Amazing and beautiful Toni!!!!:tongue::tongue::tongue: Your designs really set off the El Toro well! :cool:

I can see you making short and stubby very popular!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Seer

When I first saw your tilte here all I could think of pardon me for it I am a little warped was " A guy standing naked in the Snow"

I do like the pen though it is nice

renowb

Really AWESOME pen! You are very talented!

El Toro:biggrin:

Such a cute little pen..for those that are not familiar with this kit its approx. 4 1/2" long with the cap on. The fountain pen without the cap is 4" long and with the the cap posted on(is that the right lingo) its a whopping 6" long. Adorable, love the unusual kits thank you Gary!! one left:frown:

4684347781_a1afcbdc38_b.jpg

jskeen

I was going to say Gary Coleman, but that would be tacky. Oh well. That kit really goes well with your work. It's difficult to find a traditional material that looks good on those, but the PC is a perfect fit.

Again, the differences in diameter of the canes really sets those wider tubes off, gives them enough depth that they almost look 3D. The photography is excellent too, just a little touch of reflection in that wide silver centerband to give you away :) You might try a front dropcloth on your lightbox with a hole for the camera lens. I'm putting one on mine as I'm reworking it this time.

All it really needs now is a 18k nib and it's ready for DC in August!

MartinPens

Wowza. Great combination. Great photo. You have really found a niche that has the rest of us drooling. Thanks for sharing. I really hope you get the front page next time around.

Martin

Toni

Thank you everyone for the complements!!

Hey 6 inches that's big! :eek: and beautiful, great looking pen Toni

LOL

The photography is excellent too, just a little touch of reflection in that wide silver centerband to give you away :)
James only you would notice that..:tongue: Light box? whats that?:tongue:

You know why there are short people and short pens?
They reach perfection quicker................
Awww...that explains why I am only 5'2"(5'3" on a good Jersey hair day!!)

A guy standing naked in the Snow
There are alot of them this morning!! Woke up to 1degree..brrrrrr

I can see you making short and stubby very popular
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The title had me scared to look but glad I did, another piece of art by the batgirl

Roy~you know me to well!! LOL

Toni

sorry for the late reply, just saw it. This pen is a stunner!!! Toni, I want to make pens like you when I grow up.

Glenn no appologizes required!! thank you for the complements!!

Rangertrek, Hunter-27 Thank you so much!! I have been working with polymer clay since the 90's it takes a lot of patience and time!!

Nellieteach

Toni,
It was a beautiful creation when you showed it in June and now to be featured on the front page...congratulations.
Always enjoy seeing your creations.
Nadine Nelson

Lenny

I was going to guess .... Me!

but now I see ... I think it should say "what is short, stubby, blue and absolutely gorgeous"!

The nice thing about getting older is you can forget stuff easily and a few months (or minutes) later it's like you are discovering it again for the first time!

Welcome to IAP Toni! :biggrin:

kludge77

Stunning! These are so vibrant I really love them! How long have you been making these? Or to say, have you had any issues over time with them?

Top Bottom