Whataburger

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jgrden

Jgrden

A client wanted the Combo Flash pens in orange for some of their employees. Their names are on the labels inside the Aluminite tops. I charged way too little, but could have done a better job too. Time ran out. Pens - Whataburger 12-19-08 1.jpg

Pens - Whataburger 12-19-09 2.jpg

Pens - Whataburger 12-19-09 3.jpg

Pens - Whataburger 12-19-09 4.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

Dude, Thanks for the Tutorial! That was brilliantly written! Professional quality! Thanks for taking the time!!!

rofl... I crack myself up!

Ron,

I am glad you enjoyed the step by step. :biggrin: I posted that instead of the link to the kit because it did not show a completed pen, it just had the kit. :confused:

Jgrden

Great looking pens, John. I would kill for a Whataburger. MMMMMM Whataburger.
We love Whataburger. Their restaurants are always clean, play 50 and 60's music (speakers don't crackle), food is always good and we have always come out on the winning side. Their employees are always running around with extra condiments or cleaning glass or wiping tables. This is a an aggressive company that wants our business. We are on our 11th Day of Christmas coupon, free malts. I think the West Coast would compare them with IN 'n Out but with more personal touch.

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
. Their restaurants are always clean, play 50 and 60's music (speakers don't crackle),

I know .. how un-realistic is that?

The least they could do is throw in some scratches and skips now and then
to make the experience more real :tongue:

Top Bottom