What the young bucks will be wearing next spring

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from DCBluesman

Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
The Sierra - one barrel, one press-fit piece. A new 'dressy' pen from Berea via Arizona Silhouette. (Woodcraft calls their version the Wall Street II.) This is also my first antler pen - thanks to Eagle's challenge and Johnny's recent sale. Thanks to all who look and particularly to any of you who wish to comment.

200593042051_AxisAntler2.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
M

Mudder

Originally posted by DCBluesman
<br />...... Thanks to all who look and particularly to any of you who wish to comment.

I have a comment dag nabbit!

Hey Lou;

Ya know.........That would look really nice next to my Acropolis pen and Christmas is coming...........

Very nice pen Lou, I ordered 10 kits from BB last night.

wayneis

Lou you did a fine job on that pen, I can see that I won't be buying many Atlas kits after this. Can't wait for my order to arrive with my new Sierra kits.

Waynr

Paul in OKC

Nice pen Lou. Can't believe you haven't done antler before though. Where does this pen twist at? Does the clip run around the material, or does the bottom part twist?

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Very nice Lou!

I just got in some of these kits yesterday from BB. I don't have any axis antler, I may try to find a nice piece of whitetail antler to try. First antler, WOW.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks, again, for the kind words. Paul--the bottom portion of the pen twists--uni-directionally. Fortunately the clip is stationary so there are no chances to mar the finish. William C--check your mailbox. You may find a solution to Damp Doha and the remnants of an axis deer sighting sooner than you think!

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks to all who have looked and those of you who have commented. I'll probably try antler again based on the positive feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom