What Mommas want, Mommas get

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from THarvey

THarvey

My Mother saw my Texas Mountain Laurel Navigator and ordered one as a gift for a friend of hers. This one is going to the pocket of one of our State Legislators.

My Mother-inlaw ordered three cosmetic brushes for gifts for some of her friends. These are Bubinga, with natural Sable brushes.

I love both these ladies, so obviouly... What Mommas want, Mommas get.

Comments welcome. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 1.jpg
    Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 235
  • Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 2.jpg
    Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 3.jpg
    Navigator - Texas Mountain Laurel - 3.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Bubinga - Sable Brushes - 1.jpg
    Bubinga - Sable Brushes - 1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 233
  • Bubinga - Sable Brushes - 2.jpg
    Bubinga - Sable Brushes - 2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 223
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Very nice work, Tim. Is there any special meaning for using a "Texas" wood for an Alabama State Legislator?
Nothing special about the wood. She just liked the looks of my pen.

The significance from my perspective is this man has a business, as well as legislative contacts. I will make sure he has a few extra cards to tell his associates from whom the pen came. :biggrin:

jleiwig

These came from Arizona Silhouette. Bill has these in a couple sizes and some pink dyed sable.

I also use The Golden Nib. They carry Black and Red sable.

Thanks,

Tim
Must have missed them on Anthony's site. I was just there this morning! Oh Well...a case of the mondays!

jleiwig

http://www.thegoldennib.com/index.p...ath=31&zenid=a7cee0b29390059e4a7ae94e70a61914

He has them listed as "Cosmetic Brushes" on the left side menu.

BTW: Anthony has the best shaving knots I have found. Wish I had more customers wanting shaving brushes.

I've been thinking of doing my own setup where I have the brush, holder, razor, and a turned bowl holding a custom made shave soap all made out of the same wood. I have some recipes on how to make the shave soaps, but always wondered if they would sell.

I think that to the right person, they would be priceless, but how often do we get those?

THarvey

I've been thinking of doing my own setup where I have the brush, holder, razor, and a turned bowl holding a custom made shave soap all made out of the same wood. I have some recipes on how to make the shave soaps, but always wondered if they would sell.

I think that to the right person, they would be priceless, but how often do we get those?

I have done 3 shaving brushes, so far. Two are mine. The third I traded to a lady that makes shaving soap. She gave the brush to her husband, I got a long term supply of shaving soap.

So far, I have not been able to turn any cash off of shaving brushes. I have sold nearly 20 cosmetic brushes in just over a year.

Top Bottom