What a mesh !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hey Skip your famous again. Congrats on the front page. Job well done as always. Last pen we see of the year and first we see of the New Year. Very fitting. This should be inspiration for us all as we head into the New Year. Strive to step our game up and get away from the humdrum normal pens. Like to see some more creativity here . We need more leaders like you Skip. We lost many of the creative minds that use to visit here but we need to start a new batch. Make this site a place to view the best of the best again. Be our leader Skip. Well deserved honor buddy, Front Page!!!

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
A perfect work of art to guide us into a new year! bridging 2017 and 2018; well done. Oh, Da.n nice pen...

Gregory Hardy

That is magnificent - congratulations on the work and the recognition.
Tell me - how heavy it the pen? (I always thinking about how a pen will carry in my pocket. I'd be afraid to walk near the water carrying this one...I'm not a very big guy. Fall in and sink right to the bottom!) I am guessing that it is a lot lighter than it appears? Really sharp looking pen - the negative spaces throughout the barrel really set this apart.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Greg, it is surprisingly light. Capped is 53g and uncapped is only 33g.
....so...if you were unfortunate enough to fall in a pool with this in your shirt pocket, then the heavy soaking wet shirt would more likely contribute to your demise than the pen...:wink::biggrin:

Thanks again for the comments and thanks again for the Prime Cover shot. :biggrin:

Last edited:

BeeAMaker

never mind lol

Apologies if I missed something. :confused: I went back and checked I didn't miss a question. If I have missed something, please tell me.:wink:

No, I posted the same link to your nutty pen prop, not realizing you posted it above. It seems we can't delete our post so I just changed it to Never mind. lol Maybe I just missed the delete button.

That's an awesome pen, something I want to do when I can afford a decent metal lathe.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
John, that is bollocks...one of the best pens on this site ever, has about the same 'likes' AND is a full star rated AND has well over 3.5k views....and if the pics were hosted on this site instead of photostuffit...then it would still visible then it would have many many more.......ring any bells? It was so cool in fact, that I tried to copy it..:wink:

Think Ying and Yang.....:wink:

jttheclockman

John, that is bollocks...one of the best pens on this site ever, has about the same 'likes' AND is a full star rated AND has well over 3.5k views....and if the pics were hosted on this site instead of photostuffit...then it would still visible then it would have many many more.......ring any bells? It was so cool in fact, that I tried to copy it..:wink:

Think Ying and Yang.....:wink:

I make mine disappear so they do not get mixed up with yours:) I took care of the rating thing for you:)

Top Bottom