What I've been working on

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from navycop

navycop

Here are a couple shots of pens I did this week. I was always looking for a pencil in the shop, so I broke down and did a sketch pen. The police one is for a nurse at work. It is a decal going on a bullet pen.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 162

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Mike: I guess great minds do run together. I've been applying myself, the last day or two, in getting a pic ready of my badge so I can make a pen out of it for advertising to the Police venue which seems to be my best personal venue. After you took your pics, what software did you use to arrange and page setup the images? Thanks in advance, for your help

navycop

Mike: I guess great minds do run together. I've been applying myself, the last day or two, in getting a pic ready of my badge so I can make a pen out of it for advertising to the Police venue which seems to be my best personal venue. After you took your pics, what software did you use to arrange and page setup the images? Thanks in advance, for your help
If you been the badges? I just used wordperfect. Printed on regular paper to get the size down. Then printed on a halfsheet of decal paper.

Top Bottom