What I've been up to lately

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

WORK, WORK, WORK!!! I have been very busy with work and pen orders over the last few months that my time on here has been minimal. So I figured since things are wrapping up a bit, I could spare some time to share with all of you some of those orders.

All comments, questions, and criticisms welcome!:knife::biggrin:

Attachments

• 4 pc Governor pen w box.jpg
    4 pc Governor pen w box.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 306
  • 3 Pc pen box w top and bottom pics.JPG
    3 Pc pen box w top and bottom pics.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 241
  • California Senator's pen.JPG
    California Senator's pen.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 212
  • AU auburn 012.jpg
    AU auburn 012.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 293
  • Modified Cigar click pen 001.jpg
    Modified Cigar click pen 001.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 289
  • scentsy pen 005.jpg
    scentsy pen 005.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 253
  • scentsy pen 006.jpg
    scentsy pen 006.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 262
  • scentsy pen 007.jpg
    scentsy pen 007.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 173
  • scentsy pen 001.jpg
    scentsy pen 001.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 237
  • Scentsy cap 4pc.jpg
    Scentsy cap 4pc.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Upshaw Hybrid coon tail nickel plated pen.JPG
    Upshaw Hybrid coon tail nickel plated pen.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 253
  • Princess pen Cavs uni pink.JPG
    Princess pen Cavs uni pink.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Princess Pen.JPG
    Princess Pen.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

Is sure a lot of work in there and some good work, I may say...!:biggrin:

What do you use to "seal" protect that stuff you glue to the barrels before you cast with clear resin, if this is what you do...???

I want to do some where I need to glue a pic into a wood barrel pen and then cast but, I reckon the resin will destroy the glossy paper (pics surface) as it get hot, wouldn't it...???

Cheers
George

seamus7227

Thank you all for your kind comments! Any pen that has a logo design was printed on a label from my PC. (inkjet printer) Then cast in resin. All quarters are real, and also cast in resin. I have not heard back from the Terminator on his pen or the two others which went to two Senators, but I'm not too worried about it. What a pleasure knowing I was given the opportunity to make them. I'm sure in time I will hear something.

I would like to give credit to Ken at http://www.kallenshaanwoods.com for taking my scribbled ideas from paper and turning them into a reality with the pen boxes! I was pleased with the way they turned out and so was the buyer! GREAT JOB KEN! If you all notice, each box has a state quarter in an airtight container and sunken in the middle of the lid. Those quarters were purchased from the US mint in Proof (MS-63) condition. I sent them to Ken and he went to work. I look forward to doing business with him again in the future!

wiset1

Truly amazing work! Having done some minor casting myself I know the effort that went into these, but overall the presentation is a work of art. Well done

ctubbs

Very good work and congratulations on gainful employment. Those are beautiful pens. The ones receiving those pens will be pleased.
Charles

seamus7227

Great work! You can toss that Auburn pen in the trash! But other than that... :)

I know, I know, I never would have gone thru the trouble if it weren't purchased by a customer of mine. I am getting ready to start an Alabama University and a TCU Pen, but i prefer to use items removed from packages with the logos on them, keeps things more real.

Jeff P. = thanks for the compliment! I think i have an addiction!:biggrin:

wizard

Seamus, All I can say is WOW!!! You have been busy...your pens are beautiful and your presentation is awesome!!!
By the way, I love your logo! Regards, Doc

Dave Turner

Absolutely beautiful work! Gives me something to aspire to. I was just wondering how you handle the copyright issues when you use a school logo. Someone asked me to make a Michigan pen and after researching it, I found I'd have to get written permission to use the logo if it was for profit. Not worth the bother for me.

Dave

Top Bottom