what was I thinking???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mostangrypirate

My wife say's I should pull this apart and I agree. My grandpa likes, But I can't believe the ugly pen contest is over!

Attachments

• ugly.jpg
    ugly.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 467
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GaryMadore

I saw something just like that once!

It was either carved into the side of a drum in Africa or scratched on the wall of a cave in Mongolia.... heh

Hey, it's certainly unique!

Cheers!

Gary

bitshird

I saw something just like that once!

It was either carved into the side of a drum in Africa or scratched on the wall of a cave in Mongolia.... heh

Hey, it's certainly unique!

Cheers!

Gary

I think when I saw it it was leaving the other end of some strange animal.

Hey it's not real bad, I've made far worse.

UPDATE...that was aslo my attempt at "worthless wood". I had a punky pieces of "something" I put holes in it and a few cuts and cast it in gold. left it for a week before I turned it. Well...undried resin started leaking out, even though I used a CA finish. So it was ugly AND goooooyy. I took it apart about an hour ago and salveged the kit. Thanks for the replys everyone.

sparhawk

if you really think its that ugly, save the blanks and put em on a kit next year for the ugly pen contest. (But i dont think its fugly enough to win THAT contest.:wink:)

Tanner

I'm not sure it's ugly. But it is different. I'll bet it was hard to turn with the different materials. Some soft spots, some hard spots. Nice job!!

Top Bottom