What I have been up to the last week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Waluy

Waluy

1_1467273_539173712839331_552738978_n.jpg

From left to right.
Chrome slimline stylus in Green swirl
24k gold Designer in Spalted Tulipwood (at least I think that is the wood)
Chrome Designer in Cedar
24k gold Designer in Orange and Black Swirl
Chrome Designer in Teal
24k gold Designer in Yellow and Green Swirl
Chrome slimline stylus in purple with a Japanese Ebonite accent band at stylus end.

Also finished up this 24K gold Designer Filigree. It was made for my mother-in-law as a tribute to her father who passed last year around this time. From a piece of Mahogany taken out of his woodworking shop.
555975_539173709505998_812823705_n.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Waluy

Thanks for the kind comments.

The tribute pen will actually be one out of five. Each made out of the same piece of mahogany with different kits for each person. My wife's grandpa had started a tradition about 14 years ago every year for Christmas his wife, sister and two daughters got some thing made out of wood from his shop. Always similar but unique enough to tell who's was who's before he even told you. Then 7 years ago he added my wife in to that. Unfortunately he passed before last Christmas but he had finished the five pieces for gifts. And he was laid to rest with the pen I had made him for Christmas (I had given it to him early when we learned he would most likely not make it). This year I have taken it upon myself to continue that tradition as long as possible.
They all know they are getting pens because I let them choose their own personal styles but none of them know I plan to continue in his foot steps.

Top Bottom