What the heck is a Versace?!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from evan bahr

evan bahr

When I made this pen my wife immediately said that it looked like a Versace. I have no idea what a Versace is and can't find it in the dictionary! Anyway, this is a four color Alumilite pour made into a kitless FP with a #6 Bock nib. I guess it started my "Versace inspired" blanks. Thanks for looking, C&C welcome, Evan

Attachments

• 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    237.2 KB · Views: 264
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 209
  • 032.JPG
    032.JPG
    279.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 031.JPG
    031.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 195
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Evan, Versace is an Italian fashion house and if you open this link you'll know why your wife compared you fantastic pen to Versace.
Versace 2015
I love the pen BTW

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful pen Evan, but I suspect you didn't get the message... She WANTS a Versace Purse to go with her new pen :crying::crying::crying:

tomtedesco

Versace is a curse for spending a ton of money. To remove the curse you must send me this pen ASAP and I will remove the curse from your head. LOL

Great job.

evan bahr

Versace is a curse for spending a ton of money. To remove the curse you must send me this pen ASAP and I will remove the curse from your head. LOL

Great job.

Tom, I am going to pour some more Versace inspired blanks this weekend. PM me your significant others favorite colors and I will make a blank for you. PM me your address and I will send you one for your nice post! You have to promise to post the results of what you make with the blank!

P.S. And, you must lift the curse from my head!
Evan

Top Bottom