What a great week.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Beautys_Beast

Beautys_Beast

I got to meet Ed and Dawn from Exotic Blanks. Not only are they a great place to buy pen supplies, they are local, so no more shipping costs. To make it even better, Ed has probably forgot more about making, and selling pens, then I will ever know. A great person, who will pass his knowledge on, if you have the time to have a cup of coffee with him.

Anywho.. These are the pens I turned over the weekend. Am still limited on what I can do, as the Dr. has me in a boot now for my ankle.

Comments, and criticism always welcome.

Attachments

• Majestic Jr (F) Worthless wood 2.jpg
    Majestic Jr (F) Worthless wood 2.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 176
  • Majestic Squire Golden Waterfall.jpg
    Majestic Squire Golden Waterfall.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Mini Stylus.jpg
    Mini Stylus.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 168
  • New Series (RB).jpg
    New Series (RB).jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 153
  • New Series Lemon Drop (F).jpg
    New Series Lemon Drop (F).jpg
    266 KB · Views: 152
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lawrence1260

Hey man, you just posted that I was 'light years ahead of you'???? These are really nice pens you just posted! Looks like you DID have a good week :) I've only ordered my supplies from one vendor so far, never tried Exotic Blanks. May have to check them out. :)

flyitfast

Exotic Blanks..........in addition to having the best selection of pen supplies, prices, and service, they have the best M&M's in the business!! Also, Ed is a member of IAP and is listed in the Vendor section. Everyone needs to give them a good look!!!!
Gordon

Top Bottom