what the doctor ordered

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wood-of-1kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

wood-of-1kind

I've been feeling a little under the weather for the last few days and have taken a few days off work. Been able to catch up on a few things including my latest pen. The cactus blank was expertly cast by a friend who kindly sent me a few. No bubbles in the mix at all and it turned like butter. Really enjoyed doing this and I hope you will approve. You might say that it is just what the doctor ordered to pick me a up a bit from my sluggish daze.
-Peter-
200612119428_cactus1.jpg

200612119449_cactus2.jpg

200612119514_cactus3.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Lemme get this straight.
Wdod-of-1kind feels under the weather and starts to feel better turning cactus embedded in acrylic.
Interesting.
Maybe change your name to "acrylic-of-1kind"?

wood-of-1kind

Originally posted by ctEaglesc
<br />Lemme get this straight.
Wdod-of-1kind feels under the weather and starts to feel better turning cactus embedded in acrylic.
Interesting.
Maybe change your name to "acrylic-of-1kind"?

Call it a temporary loss of sanity. Wood will always be my primary medium but I'm beginning to be be drawn to the 'dark side'(plastic)[:D] I think that I'm now feeling better and will revert back to my wood hermit status.

Thanks for the nice comments from the members and Skye you are indeed correct that the bottom portion is a bit proud of the hardware. JIMGO the top portion is in alignment and not proud at all.

-Peter-[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom